Philosophical thoughts or thoughts of reality?
One word answer only. Try to find the simplest and most obvious answer. One attempt allowed. Send your answer to email@example.com Hint: number of letters in the answer between the parentheses. a preliminary norm will be presented after 20 attempts. Good luck and have fun!
Example Hold it and keep it - release it with words ? in my head ?
answer = thoughts (8)
1. Straight ahead always leads back - what am I ? - in all directions ? (6)
2. Not the only one - is that possible ? - but what are we waiting for ? (16)
3. You can go to the end - end of the world ? - that shouldn´t be possible - but what am I ? (7)
4. You exists - in time and space - always ? - but not me - who exists ? (3)
5. From nothing - nothing ? - to nothing - nothing ? (4)
6. Suddenly we got it - got it ? - we got it - what do we got ? (7)
7. Mankind are doomed - no return ? - easy to find - find what ? (7)
8. We are always together - split up ? - when you die ? - alone again? (4)
9. Only you - listen - talk - listen - hear ? - what do you hear ? (7)
10. Mankind needs it - what do we need ? hard to keep - hard to find ? (5)